I often think, well almost weekly, think,” if my parents were here right now, I’d….
- Tell them to close their eyes as I go through this busy intersection and scoot around cars;
- Have them go to the Renok with me again and not get grossed out when I buy fresh cows milk or fresh eggs/cottage cheese. (so good!);
- Have them learn the Lords prayer in Ukrainian so we could all say it together in worship.
- Have them help me see the humor in things more so that the laughter bellows out often.
- Have them enjoy listening to the people who are living at our center as they recount Gods goodness in hidden ways which are only for them to share.
- Enjoy making cinnamon buns with mom and watch my son and dad delight in them.
- Pray together for Gods blessings and thank Him for His richness to us. The fact that He dances over us still blows me away!
- Introduce them to my wonderful spiritual family near where I work. They would love to meet you.
- Enjoy a cup of tea with some of my friends and hear about their lives.
- Enjoy making you fresh salads, serve you fresh fruit and fresh meat(literally freshly cut especially at Thanksgiving) without the preservatives. So tasty!
- Have you watch the Tae Kwon Do group as they practice and communicate together.
- Have you share our stories with the people here and see their reactions as you recount what I was like as a child.(I’d love to hear some of those stories too)
- Love you on this side of the pond and help you understand more fully that although I miss our ebbs and flows of life together greatly, God has me where I need to be.